Healing and Hope Online Yoga Studio
Your monthly subscription is a donation to Healing and Hope to sponsor a DV survivor.
We believe that every woman deserves a safe space to meet with God.
Happy New Year!
2021 has arrived and we are excited to kick off the new year with this theme:
The Comeback is Better than the Setback!
There's no doubt that 2020 put all of us through the ringer in one way or another... the Healing & Hope team is heading into the new year feeling refreshed, reconnected and rooted in faith that the Lord is working through us!
This month's theme "The Comeback is Better than the Setback", resonates in all areas of life: faith, family, finances, physical health, spiritual connection, mental wellness... we are so excited to embrace this theme in the first month of the new year and we can't wait to meet you on the mat to process all that was and all that is to come, while worshipping our amazing God.
We want to invite you to join us for online yoga classes where we honor God through our bodies, our breath and our prayers! Each of these classes is inspired by the Word of God and is designed for students of all levels.
- Enneagram Yoga: A flow made just for you.
- Unstoppable: Because you are, just a friendly reminder.
- Power yoga: For when you want to work in Gods word.
- The Sanctuary: Step into God’s Sanctuary.
- Yoga for times of Uncertainty: So much needed these days
- Heart, Soul, Mind & Strength: A flow for each.
- Sleep Yoga: Complete relaxation, we mean yoga without moving, it cannot get any better!
This will leave you renewed in the spirit and get you ready for the relaxed vibes of the fall season.
Subscribe today and receive:
- Your monthly series
- Minimum of 4 videos a month
- Complete access to all past video series
- Access to online community group
Thank you for sponsoring a survivor of domestic violence with your subscription!
Donate and immediately receive a unique password & an email for complete access all of the content anywhere any time. ..
Your donation TODAY sponsors women survivors of domestic violence seeking healing and hope.